Looking for a career-building job and personal growth in a financially sound startup company?
We are hiring passionate data engineers who want to grow personally, professionally, and technically.
You can start to imagine now...
... how this is your chance to be a part of a great enterprise right from the beginning. To grow with it and us! Personally, professionally, and technically; how it can be fun and rewarding to work with leading-edge technologies; and how to have the best of two worlds: Startup yet financially backed by a great company in a rapidly growing industry. We are located in Linz/Upper Austria. It is really easy to get there by public transport.
- Design and implement scalable data architectures and data models with a state-of-the-art Microsoft Azure stack.
- Develop backend services and interfaces/APIs as part of our development team.
- Extract and transform data from various customer systems (WMS, ERP, etc.)
- Develop data pipelines to automate ETL processes.
- Actively shape, build, and improve the solution and incorporate your ideas in an agile project.
- Define, refine and implement integrations with customers.
- Communicate with customers.
We expect from you personally
- You love data!
- An innate passion for creating great solutions with digital tools
- Entrepreneurial thinking and individual responsibility
- Versatility and communication skills, interact with customers in stand-ups and workshops
- Eagerness to learn and master yourself
- DevOps Mindset: You build it, you run it - you break it, you fix it!
We expect from a Data Engineer
- Completed education in data engineering, software engineering, information systems, etc., at a university or college
- Experience in creating backend systems, large data models and databases, APIs, and interfaces
- Experience in data engineering - and integration tools
- Experience in domain-driven design
- Experience with web services and cloud technologies
- Preferably experience with MSFT Azure
The range is between € 2.900,-- and € 4.700,--, depending on experience and education.