Looking for a career-building job and personal growth in a financially sound startup company?
We are hiring passionate data engineers who would like to grow personally, professionally, and technically.
You can start to imagine now...
... how this is your chance to be a part of a great enterprise right from the beginning. To grow with it and us! Personally, professionally and technically. How it can be fun and rewarding to work with leading-edge technologies. And how to have the best of two worlds: Startup yet financially backed by a great company in a rapidly growing industry. We are located in Linz/Upper Austria, near Johannes Kepler University. It is easy to get there by public transport.
- Design and implement scalable data architectures with a state-of-the-art Microsoft azure stack.
- Attend and lead customer workshops to identify potentials.
- Actively shape, build and improve the solution and incorporate your ideas in an agile project.
- Present and discuss your ideas and results with customers.
We expect from you personally
- You love data!
- An innate passion for creating great solutions with digital tools
- Entrepreneurial thinking and individual responsibility
- Versatility and communication skills, interact with customers in stand-ups and workshops
- Eagerness to learn and master yourself
- DevOps Mindest: You build it, you run it - you break it, you fix it!
We expect from a Data Engineer
- Completed education in data engineering, data science, software engineering, information systems, etc. at a university or college
- 3 years of work experience in this area
- Experience with web services and cloud technologies
- Preferably experience with MSFT azure